About Thirroul Medical Centre
Thirroul Medical Centre offers friendly and professional family medical services for our local community. Our team of experienced doctors and nurses are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our patients. We believe in treating the whole person, not just their symptoms, and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone who walks through our doors. Whether you need a routine check-up or more specialised care, we are here to help.
We feel passionately about our practice and values, and hope to show this through the quality of care we provide.
- Care: We aim to alleviate sickness and suffering through the provision of the highest level of medical care.
- Patient-centered and holistic: Our care is patient-centred and inclusive, remembering that needs of our patients are at the heart of our practice. We recognise that medical care is more than just treating an illness. We wish to show through our care that we think about the patient as a whole, and take into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease. We recognise how disease impacts upon the person and their family.
- Proactive: We feel that prevention is better than cure, and our care aims to provide a preventative approach to healthcare
- Community: we are strong supporters of the community and passionately believe in the power of community coherence.
- Harmony: we wish to provide a harmonious place to seek medical care, in a safe and peaceful environment and will work hard to protect that.
- Staff harmony and professional goals: we wish to provide a positive workplace, where staff feel that they are listened to, and that they are moving forward with their professional aims.
- Privacy: we aim to always maintain the privacy of our patients, and strive to live up to the trust that is placed in us.